Tuesday 15 January 2008

Uni Apps

I AM DONE wif applying to UK.
DONE with applyin to Uni of Washington, Seattle
and DONE with my personal statements.

now wat do i have left?
* canadian uni's - march 1 deadline
* uni of florida - march 1 deadline
* butler uni - feb 1 deadline

nghh.. can't wait till im done wif all this university shit.

for UK, i'm applying to:
* Uni of Sheffield
* Uni of Westminster
* Uni of Kent
* Kingston Uni London
* Middlesex Uni
* Brunel (?)

for US, i'm applying to:
* Uni of Washington
* Butler Uni
* Uni of Florida

for Canada, i'm applying to:
* Uni of Western Ontario
* Concordia Uni
* Ottawa Uni


sigh. still so much to do.. and for Canada and US i need to apply to them separately, as well as keeping up with my school work. =.=" someone kill me now.

owh.. and my backup, if i get rejected from all... is to... apply to Australia.

so i'm applying to FOUR different countries. ONE place has to accept me, rite?
i'm mainly aiming for Canada, cuz baby is there. but if i cant... then well, i'll cross that bridge when i get there :s


No comments: