Monday 10 March 2008

Uni Apps



so i gave up applyin to US.. and with my rlly shitty Washington App Personal Statement, i doubt they'll accept me.





i've got 4 offers from UK.



- Kent



- Kingston



- Westminster

- Middlesex

(i think ive got the pictures mixed up :p)

i need to pick 2... Kent is my first choice... but which should be my second? its a tie between Westminster and Kingston.. the problem with Kingston is that the course i've applied to, it is not a straight journalism course but a Journalism and Media Cultural Studies course... but it'd be a nicer place to live than Westminster. Westminster's campus is far north of london so i won't be in the centre of london... and one of the exgis students said the place is dull... but i rlly like the course and the interviewer who would be the teacher as well, sounded really nice and a good teacher..

so... course or place? i dun wanna regret the final choice :S

AND

WHERE THE HELL are those stupid acknowledgement letters from canada so i can start sending off my documents!! how long can it takeeeee??? speakin of late documents, Kent is suppose to send me a course package which i havent recieved either... =.=" PLZ PLZ PLZ.. Malaysian mail PLZ PLZ PLZ be reliable. at least while i need those documents!


-*-*-*-

my mocks are soon. i HAVE to pass. :(

No comments: