Monday 12 May 2008

I was tagged and bored

I GOT TAGGED.

Real Name: Elizabeth K**r S**w D**n
Nickname: Ellie, Eliza, Liz, Beth, Lizzie, plus all those nicknames made in SR that we never used
Married: Nope
Male/Female: Femme
High school: Garden International School
College: the SAME =.="
Are You A Healthy Freak?: Not at ALL.
Do You Have A Crush On Someone?: hehe yep yep yep #^^#
Do You Like Yourself?: I like myself enuf =]

First..

Surgery: on my wrist. i had a cyst removed.
Person You See In The Morning: dad and bro
Award: .. don't remember. probably something stupid like best attendance or something
Sport You Join: softball
Vacation: ... well I went to china as a kid.. duno if that counts as a holiday. i gues its beijing then, if it does count.
Concert: dun rmbr.
Drink: baby milk??

I’m About To:
... go to sleep? i duno. didnt really plan that far into the future

Your future..

Want Kids: mayb.. if the moment is right.
Want To Get Married: if i can get myself to stick to a guy long enough
Careers In Mind: jouralist.. tv broadcaster.. who noes.

Which is better?

Lips Or Eyes?: lips
Hugs Or Kisses?: bit of both =]
Shorter Or Taller?: Taller.
Romantic Or Spontaneous?: Spontaneous.
Sensitive Or Loud?: in moderation
Troublemaker Or Hesitant?: troublemaker
Have you ever..Kissed A Stranger?: haha yes
Drank Bubbles: ... i thot they were poisonous
Lost Glasses / Contacts: nope
Ran Away From Home: nope
Liked Someone Younger: yep
Broke someone’s heart: too many times =(
Been arrested: nope
Cried when someone died: ..yea

Do you believe in..

Yourself: i try to.. doesnt work much.
Miracles: yes
Magic: its there.
Angels: my friends =]

Answer truthfully..

Is There Someone You Want To Be With Right Now?: yes
Tag 5 people: Shah, JiaYuan, Nicole, Onkar... and whoever else actually reads my blog

No comments: