Wednesday 18 June 2008

A Busy Week

EXAMS ARE OVAAA!! woo~

now must chill and enjoy myself till august 10th.. my d-day when the results come out.

im so low on cash.. this is insanee. ii need around RM250 AT least to survive the rest of this week.. :s

last fri had a BBQ/Pool party at Vista Kiara which was really fun. So funny watching the guys play twister. they werent spinning the board, but instead just deciding by themselves which is the hardest position to put the players in next. haha. the put perry and dana into the WEIRDEST positions. haha. poor boys :P (surely they secretly enjoyed it. keke)




...so wrong...

on saturday i went thru a whole revamping and changed my "image" haha. won't give away any hints. hehe. you all shall see when u meet me. :P

comments i've recieved so far:

* dana and clare: you don't look like ellie anymore
* gunjan: it doesnt reflect your inner you. you're more spice than sugar and thats not what your image is showing

haha. suspenseeee. i also got my dress and shoes for the grad dinner. :D

*-*-*

its so weird.. school's over.. and yet ive been goin to school for the past 2 days at normal morning times =.=""

monday met up wif melissa and eliza just to hang out.. and then "after school" we went to the sunrise courts to play some volleyball.

tuesday
morning trained a bit with clare, joyce, melissa and eliza.. then we met up at school with the other team players at 2:45 then went off to the austrailian int. schoool where we played some friendly matches. best out of three. the guys won 1/3 matches, the girls won 2/2. then we played 2 sets of mixed teams. we won both of those :D so overall.... well. GIS WON~~!!
there might be another match soon against them.. so that will b cool. hopefully we can go :D

wednesday (today)..
i was suppose to clean my room (didn't, of course) and then wait for the maid to come... my dad wants me to still keep my notes. he wont let me throw them away or recycle them until im accepted into UK... what am i gonna do with my notes even if i dont get accepted =.="" the fucking annoying thing is that my notes are in no particular order.. he wants me to organize them!! i DONT WANN~! =.= my brother isnt even takin the same subs i am in A'levels.. so its not like he can use them...

thursday
morning i have to go to the dentist and then straight after, i'll be meeting up with melissa, eliza, ro and sian. i hope the dentist appt goes by fast :(. then i gotta rush back home at 2ish to watch the maid clean the hse and shit again =.="" its so rushed.. wat the fucking point is it for a maid to come 2 days in a row.. she wont have anything to do!!! >.<" stupid mentally. gez.

friday
is the grad dinner nite. the plan timing isnt confirmed yet.. but i'll be going to eliza's house with my sleeping clothes and stuff then her dad is going to drive us to the apt we'll b staying at and help us check in and everything. where i will drop off my stuff... then depending on the time.. i'm going to try and buy my contacts on that day as well.. since i dont have time on thurs... i shoulda snuck out and got them today :(. friday night, after the dinner, i'll b going to heritage as a little present to myself :D i still cant believe my parents actually allowed me to stay over this nite hehehe. happy happy

saturday
is MY 18TH BIRTHDAY~~ whooo~ i'll probably be having a family dinner or someting.. i would like to have something with SR or somewhere along those lines.. but mayb sunday a lunch? duno yet.. nothing really planned... nothing even planned with nicole. heh.. she's leaving july 10th :( must have some sort of celebration with her before she goes.

busy busy. TOO BUSY. all this busy-ness is taking up my cashhhhh :( :( esp friday nite afterparty is going to kill my money supply :( :( which is not alot.. im gonna hav to borrow frm my bro.. :S

anyone wanna give me an early bday present? heheheh. i'll be VERYYY happy with
$$$ CASHHH $$$

got the hint? :P hahaha
busy busy week. hopefully everything goes smoothly.

No comments: