Monday 31 August 2009

Merdeka

Happy 52nd Birthday, Malaysia :)

Even though you have some flaws, I’m still glad that I was born here and that I am Malaysian.

***

Anywho, yesterday as my parents way of celebrating Merdeka. We drove up to Lata Kinjang to enjoy Malaysia’s natural beauty. It was about a 4 hour drive up and we at first heard rumours that the place was actually just a small river and you couldn’t even see the waterfall.

BUT hehe, like certain rumours are, this one was false. When we got there, though the facilities weren’t up to par for tourists (the bathroom had no water and there were proper trash cans) the view was gorgeous; as was the fresh water. Me and my family had our own natural massage :P

P8300310

And in all Merdeka spirit we got to see Malaysia’s national butterfly, the Raja Brooke. There were so many of them :D

P8300331 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MALAYSIA. YOU’re 52 Today :D

 

take over the world

No comments: