Saturday 21 November 2009

Just maybe one day...

I like this guy.
But he says he doesn't see me that way.
What is the role of a pet sister anyways?
Is it just the nice way to say "I don't like you."?

We talk alot, and I feel a special bond to him.
There are always butterflies when I'm going out to meet him or when I just look at him.
I'm a fool, aren't I? Holding onto someone I cannot have.

Is there a way to control your own feelings?
If there was then perhaps I'd be a better person and not be so cruel to those who treat me so nicely.

I'm emo-ing. Just leave me be.

I'll hold on to him.
I'll make him fall in love with me.
There's got to be determination to get results, right?

Annoying thing is, people say that from what they see, he already likes me too.
Then why won't he accept me? Why won't you accept me?
I just want to stop hiding my feelings for you.

No comments: