Monday 15 November 2010

Wasting My Life Away

Lately I've been lying around in bed too much.

I guess we can always just blame the fact that I'm ill and a sick person needs her rest. But its beginning to become a very bad habit.

On days when I don't have classes (which is most of my week), I'll stay up till 4am then I sleep till 4pm. And as winter comes, the sun doesn't really stay out long. Meaning I've actually haven't seen the sun in 4 days... hahahah. That sounds quite scary actually. Without seeing day and night pass before me, I lose track of days, of time passing by me. 5pm feels like 8pm, 8pm feels like midnight.. and so on. My parents are paying so much money for me to be in the UK, I should be using my time to the fullest, right?

Its not that I don't want to wake up. It's just too cold to get out of bed. Why would someone leave warmth for a day filled with such uncertainty. It's how I feel in your arms, its why sometimes all I want to do is hug you all day and never let go. I equate warmth and safety and comfort.

I don't know. I'm rambling. I should sleep, then and try and get some work done tomorrow. Even though I don't have classes, I should make something of my life.

Where are you, motivation?

No comments: