Friday 14 September 2007

I Fell :(

*WARNING. in the following entry, there will be graphic and possibly disturbing pictures. If you have a weak stomache or do not wish to see them, you can close this window now. (if u would like to tag me, it would b nice too hehe but scrolling down, u might see the pictures.)*

ok. here's the jist. me walking down stairs before lunch, alone to the common room. and then me tripping. me sliding down stairs. if there were ppl looking (thank god there wasnt), it would seem like im sledding down the stairs.. onli.. there is no sled board.

so i fell down the stairs. scratches all over my legs. i stopped at a nearby bench to see how it looked. other than white scratches, the deeper cuts were beginning to bleed. didnt hurt tht much. mayb ive fallen too many times so im immune to the pain. haha. newayz.. i didnt cry or nething.

went down to the common room. some people didnt really notice but i was quite late so they asked my why i was late and stuff and i'm like "oh.. i fell down the stairs. haha" and the blood was beginning to flow down my knee. gunjan, lilian and melissa all followed me to the nurse and then i got it bandaged and stuff. the nurse asked me if i'd got my
Tetanus shot yet. i had no idea wat tht was... haha so me got all wrapped up.

[ tetanus shot = a vaccine that prevents tetanus. Tetanus is caused by bacteria named Clostridium tetani which enter the body usually by way of contaminated wounds. It causes the unfortunate patient to have painful spasms of the muscles if not cured within 24 hours.]


after that i got permission frm mr.ellis to take the elevator and stuff. he was being all worried tht i might faint in class. hahaha. i fell down the stairs.. i dun think tht would make me woozy or nething. my legs do feel really week tho. i was still wearing about 1 - 2 inch heels around haha. but i found out tht it hurts less when i walk on my toes. so the heels were a good thing.

after scho
ol went 1u wif Ran to just hang around and eat something. went bak around 5.30pm. if i had a dollar for everytime someone STARED at my legs.. i'd be very rich. hehehe. as i walked around wif her.. all their eyes are like drawn downwards to my legs =.=""

came home and then after dinner went to the doctor to get my vaccine shot. it was just a tiny jab. it was onli then tht i learn tht i could not wet the wound at all. any water tht touches it would infect it... so how was i gonna clean myself!?! i had to clean wrap my legs. and then use a wet towel to just wash myself. so freakin mah fan. i feel so dirtyyy~ at least i onli need to do this for one more day bfore they redress the wound and then i should b able to shower.. hopefully :S

ok.. pics time. close ur eyes if u dun wanna see. lolz.


this is my legs after bandaged up and sterile


this is my jab


this is my legs wrapped in SUPER WATER PROOF stockings.
ew.. fat legs :(


yea.. so wat to do... im so clumsy. haha. i wish there was some really hot guy there to catch me before i fell... but dreams are dreams. haha.

btw. i think im falling for someone too >.<"

No comments: