Thursday 6 September 2007

Life as a Yr13

school's started. yesterday was the first day of me being a year 13. the new common room is amazing~ its big and nice. the new furniture hasnt arrived yet. but once it does... =D

it feels much better goin bak to school. its better than me moping around the hse doing nothing. i get to see my friends and everything. but i hate my new timetable. i dun hav any frees on the last 2 periods. tht means i wont b able to EVER go out for a long lunch.. which sucks. on the good side.. there is a new student in our year. AND he's UBER UBER cute. hahaha. but i need to stay away frm him. girls are alreadi swarming him and he probably doesnt like tht feeling. he's close frends wif gunjan alreadi... so jealous :(

the new yr12s are so.. um.. the word is.. "overly-dressed"? they actually take time to put on make up and wear short skimpy clothes, etc..... today, i think 5 girls all came in pink.. duno if its a coincidence or not but hmmm.. i mean they look nice n everything but so bare.. heh.

some of the guys do look hot in ties tho ;) overall i think this is gonna b a better yr for "her". i mean the yr12 guys actually talk to her.. unlike our yr.. so she could actually b normal and fit in.. =s. worrying revelation. nah.. im just being mean..

i gotta get use to the new work flow and actually speaking. yesterday i could barely put together coherent sentences.. my speech glands are all messed up cuz all i did lately was chat online. >.<""

im on a new bus now. "his" brother's bus. gahhh~ stupid memories. y do they hav to look so alike!?!

***

im hav to start preparing for my resits. i CANNOT fail these. gonna resit my maths and my geog paper. the teachers hav alreadi agreed tht i under performed and tht its a good idea for me to retake. i hope im not making a mistake.. i'm alreadi costing my parents alot of money.. wats more is that my SATs are going to be around the same time as my resits. *gulp*

gambate, ellie!!


No comments: