Thursday 1 April 2010

Updating Finally

I apologize for abandoning you, dear readers, for so long. Life has been hectic and annoying. And honestly, I just haven’t been in the mood to write anything.

So what’s happened in my life since… well, it feels like Spring is almost here. I was sitting by the tube and just staring at the blue sky and it was just so nice. :))

26032010_002

Gorgeous, innit?

On other news, i melted my keyboard. XD I left a piece of nail polish remover cotton pad on it for about two nights, and when I got back, the keys were melted and stuck to the cotton… Uhh… haha at least they still work, but the keys are completely ruined (as in, not smooth and nice to touch anymore.) I think my backspace key has a whole in it too..

P3220048

I’ve been kissing alot of random people lately. I wonder if you can catch anything from that? …

034353

Lookie!! Red hair tips. I dyed my hair for the first time ever. I highlighted the tips red, its barely noticable unless under bright light or something, but its there. lol. I didn’t wanna dye my whole head cuz it might mess up my hair roots and what not, so I just did the bottom bits.

Okayy… So as you can read, I’m not really in any blogging mood.

I just came back from a drug-filled trip in Amsterdam where I had truffles, weed and hash >.<” On the way back I caught the flu and I’m so sick. I’m nauseous, feverish, coughing and running nose. Oh, and I broke my glasses. Whee~

I hate being sick. Someone END THIS MISERY.

Amsterdam pics all in Melissa’s camera. Will post them once I get them :)

fall asleep

No comments: