Sunday 24 January 2010

Foam Madness

Went to the ReFreshers Fair at SeOne last Friday. It was awesomeeee!! There was a VIP room with hottubs and stuff (tho we didn’t get to in there) and a foam cannon that shot out blasts of foam. It was so fun playing around in it, though it did smell quite weird. The room was so jammed with people that the air was actually quite stuffy and suffocating.

The music playing was quite shit. I now learn that I do not appreciate drum and bass. Nor do I know how to dance to it. I prefer proper R&B and Pop and Trance and just.. good music.

foam party

Then after the rave (cuz we had no where to go at night), me and Ji went to Angel where she learned mahjong and later we played mahjong and poker till 1pm there. :) I really miss those days when I’d go over to Angel and we’d have house drinking sessions or mahjong nights. We played poker after mahjong when Ji was really tired and went off for a nap. And I won all the chips :D Hehe. Beginners luck. I won alot during mahjong too! :D Like three times in a row. :P

I wanna play again soon. Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Only playing mahjong with the Angel people is fun :(

smiled

No comments: