Friday 1 May 2009

Fresher No More

So my first year of uni is finally over. I am no longer a "fresher" haha.

NOW i just need to finish my 2 logs for next week...
OH and i need to find a place for me next year to stay if I can't stay in halls again...
AND i have this conference I'm working at over May 1 - 21st...

Okay, so I'm not as free as I had hoped. But ah well.. at least for the conference I’m working at, I’m getting paid… And most people are having exams anyways, so they wouldn’t be free to teman me for anything anyways.

I’ve recently got addicted to Sims 2. I’ve downloaded ALOT of the expansion packs…

ScreenShot001

And with the expansion packs, I have been playing for hours on end and sleeping at 3-4am almost every night. I got my boyfriend addicted to it as well and I’m now in the process of installing all the expansion packs onto his laptop. :D He’s been really addicted to it as well and that’s even before the expansions. But the problem with the one I have is that I can’t build anything, and that drove him insane. Luckily after installing these expansion packs, he’ll be able to put his creative architectural skills to use and build his house.

Sims 3 is coming out on June 9th. I WANT :D Can’t wait for it to come out. Also Last Day of Work has launched a new game called Virtual Families. Its a bit like Sims but not as good graphics and it runs in real time. I tried the trial for about an hour and it was really fun. It costs about USD14 and since the dollar and sterling are almost dollar to dollar its BLOODY expensive :(

**

So apparently my bf installed Microsoft Office 2007 trial period when he borrowed my laptop and went to work. And then the trial period ended today… And I didn’t know. I tried print screening but it didn’t work. I thought maybe the button on my laptop had malfunctioned… So i went and downloaded another software JUST so I could print screen.. AND NOW I discover that it wasn’t my poor innocent laptop’s fault but it was Microsoft Office Picture Manager itself! So i had to uninstall the whole Office 2007 and reinstall the WHOLE Office 2003.

HAIHHHHHHH…. Now that that’s done. I’m going to restart my computer. :)

brokeit

No comments: