Wednesday 13 May 2009

Is Homeless- NOT!

I finally have a place to stay next year.

You are an ANGEL, Nas. Srsly :D Nas’s cousin has kindly allowed us to rent a 2bdroom flat next year for just the same amount as I’m paying here, just without the bills. AND the place is practically perfect. Okay, so I haven’t seen it yet.. but Nas said there is a supermarket, laundromat, post office, bank and even tube station rEALLY nearby. AND the rooms are bigger than the ones I’m staying in now.. AND we get our own lounge. WHEE~ I’m so glad I’m going to be out of these halls next year… AND i’ll be with someone that I am totally comfortable with. ^^ I’m tres excited. :D

I was so worried that i’d hav no where to stay next year and those stupid ppl i emailed about seeing hses nvr replied me either, so its so awesome that i dont hav to go thru the hassle of looking for a place by myself and probably almost getting killed/raped in the process. also, halls only reply if u hav a place like in August which is quite useless if u ask me. cuz it practically gives you NO time to look for somewhere else to stay.

AHH.. you have no idea how much i love Nas rite now :D AND her parents might put her cat with us which will be UBER double awesome. hehe.

Gonna view the place probably sometime next week. Cross fingers, hope everything works out well.

bubble

No comments: