Sunday 13 December 2009

Decisions, Decisions

I’ve been quite sick the past few days with migraines, fevers, sore throats and now coming the runny nose. Every symptom of any common flu >.<”

I called my parents today to see if I could go to the WorldMUN conference in Taiwan. They said it was too expensive, so I can’t go :(

Basically through the phone call, they could hear that I was sick. Now they think I should come back to Malaysia for Christmas and New Years. I don’t know if I should or if I even want to…

For one thing, I do miss my family and it’d be really nice to spend such holidays with them. And I won’t even get to celebrate CNY with them… On a negative note, as soon as I go back, ALL freedom is stripped from me.

Most of my friends are back in Malaysia this holiday as well. But he is staying here. He’s only going back for Chinese New Years. So I’m partly hoping that we can do something together for these events. But then… those chances are probably quite low. Also, I’ve seen most of my friends over summer break and they was only a few months ago…

I’ve never had a Christmas or New Years here yet. I went back last winter so I dunno… Out of a culture experience, I’d like to celebrate it here.

Studies wise… I’ve got four news pieces to write, two HUGE essays as well as helping Nas with her photo project.

I was also suppose to go to Nottingham from the 7th – 11th Jan but now that I need to come in to uni on the 8th to check the magazine’s digital proof, that idea is kinda thrown out the window. >.<”

I dunnooooooooo. :( Excuse the rant.

excuses

No comments: