Thursday 31 December 2009

A New Decade

So it’ll be officially 2010 tomorrow. Wow. Time really goes by too fast. I should think back on what I’ve done this year… but truthfully, I’m too lazy ^^

Boxing Day was awesome. I got a new jacket and a top from Zara. A top and a dress from Ted Baker. A hat from Accessorize. and Boots from Clarks. :D All for less than £90!! hehe.

26122009_010 
Bicester Village

Also, cuz my friend from New Jersey has been down in London and I’ve been showing him around, I’m semi-taken the role of tourist as well. We went to visit Windsor Castle as well as the Tower of London.

PC230006
Tower of London

PC270041
Windsor Castle

For Christmas Eve, he cooked for us and we had a mini house party at our place. Because he has forbidden me to put up any pictures of him, I cannot post the dinner pictures online. haha. But it was awesome having so many people over at our place at once :D His cooking was tres good too!!

I’ve no plans for NYE but who noes what will happen. Nas is going back to Brighton. So I think Ji will be coming over. Mayb i’ll drag her into central with me to watch the fireworks. IF i want to deal with that huge ass crowd. Its too expensive to club on NYE, so I'll pass on that. Most ppl I know plan to go out and get drunk tho… so hmmm… will I be missing out if I don’t do the same?

Its stopped snowing here already. It mainly just rains now. Whee >.<”

Anyways… yea. My new year resolution is to stop getting into shit. :D hehe. Hopefully I can accomplish that.

Happy 2010 Everyone!!

PC210005

No comments: