Friday 4 December 2009

UoL Duality

Clubbed at Cable London last Friday.

13034_349737055528_718610528_9888950_263584_n

There indeed was drama ;) Someone got really drunk to the point that they started slapping their friends as well as beginning to act really irrationally.

We were all up dancing on podiums and having a ball. I got quite tipsy. We went in a group of 15, but slowly split as we all got into the clubbing mood. I got my foot stepped on :( and its bruised slightly now.

-230008_38

There were some photographers there too. Me and my friends got our photo taken a few times but I could only find one. My friend would be the girl on the far right. The dude in the centre was this crazy guy who danced by himself. They later started stripping, which was traumatic and we quickly moved rooms. :S

He was there. but then.. the “other” he was there and was stuck to him like glue. So I barely even got the chance to talk to him. Haihh.. hiding sucks.

***

I’ve got an MUN conference at Queen Mary this Saturday. I’m representing Italy. I haven’t done ANY research >.<”

I’ve also got two project deadlines coming up next week. We’ve got to have our magazine complete and our newspaper done too. AHH! So much workkkk. :(

***

Going out partying again this Saturday night to accompany my friend bcuz a guy is hitting on her and she doesn’t want to be alone. We’re thinking of checking out the Fire Club which is holding a KPop night. Hope that will be fun. Can’t wait for someone to have a CPop night ^^

Might go to another ABACUS event on Monday night as well. But don’t know if I can be bothered. Its £20 per ticket which is crazy, especially since I’ve been spending so much money on clubbing these few weeks anyways. =.=”

I’m clubbing WAY too much.

dessert

No comments: