Tuesday 5 January 2010

Procrastinating Again (as usual)

I have two essays due by 14 Jan. >.<”

I have written ZERO words for both essays. Yay~ sigh.

I’m home alone enjoying the silence of everything and there is someone online who keeps wanting to come over and destroy my peace. I think I need to find someone to tell him firmly “no.” =.=”

Its so cold in my house. I’m saving money by not turning on the gas. But my hands are so cold that my fingers feel swollen and its like they’re slowly freezing as its becoming a greater effort to move them as I type.

So how was everyone’s new year? I celebrated it with Ji Hoong and her friends at the London Eye. :D

PC310004The first Malaysian I met in my university <3

P1010062New Year fireworks at London Eye

What’s everyone’s new year resolution? Mine is to:

  1. stop getting myself into shit
  2. stop leading people on
  3. get a job (even if not course related)
  4. get him or get over him

Sounds reasonable, doesn’t it?

I need a hair cut. My hair is too long. Went shopping with Ji the other day. Tried on a jumpsuit. Haha. I’ve always wanted to try one on. They really don’t suit me :P From River Island.

02012010_006

Doesn’t look good, rite? Lol. Maybe one day I’ll find a jumpsuit that’ll suit me. :P I saw a really nice one in Esprit, but even after discount, it was unaffordable. >.<” Oh wouldn’t it be nice to have all the money in the world.

Gah. I’m hungry… need to scavenge for food and then start my work. Oh, woe the student life.

birth and death

No comments: