Friday 15 January 2010

Dinner Tray Sledding

I’m finally done with my two HUGE essays :) Ahh… can finally breathe for awhile now.

The weekend before, Lissa got back from Malaysia and we thought to go and enjoy the snow. We went with some of her friends to Primrose Hill on Saturday and used plastic bags to slide on the ice XD

On Sunday though, we convinced the Angel gang to come down with us and she went and stole some of her hall dinner trays for us to use to slide on. At first we covered them in plastic bags to slide down, but later we discovered its much faster if we just use the dinner trays.

Alex did some pretty daring stuff and we ended being the hill’s spectacle. Pity on Sunday the main ice hill had melted and became a huge mud slide. During the end me and melissa tried it, but its was too fast and I ended up losing the tray underneath me. XD And when I tried to stand, I couldn’t and I kept SLIPPING. >.<” Luckily I had Alex come to the rescue to save me. Hahaa. I was covered in mud on one side of my leg. It was too cold and I completely forgot to take a picture of it. But later when I was wiping it off with a cloth, I got her to take a picture of it for me. When she sends it to me, I’ll upload it :)

sledding

I think winter is gorgeous, don’t you?

winter wonderland

My next thing due soon is a critical evaluation due next Thursday. Sigh.. Guess I don’t really have that much time to relax. Heh. But I’ll do my best to have fun while I’m still free ^^

I’m in the mood for sushi. Hmmmmmm… Was suppose to go today for dinner but I hadn’t slept in over 24 hours and at 5pm i slept till midnite. Hence why I’m still awake at 5am now. Haha. My inner clock is really gone.

Well… should I try to sleep or should I Dragonica? ^^

possiblity

No comments: