Wednesday 20 January 2010

Overload on Pasta

Felt so sick yesterday. Had wayyy too much pasta in me. When I got home from dinner, I tried to sleep it off but I couldn’t. My stomach was going to explode. Took some medicine and ended up throwing it all up. I wonder if this is how an anorexic feels when they induce puking. Wanna see a pic? LoL. Kidding :) I was disgusted just seeing it myself >.<”

I started the day by waking up and eating a whole bag of Chilli Heatwave Doritos, then I had two bags of Tesco Instant Couscous. That’s proportionate portion to a four people sharing meal. By the time I finished that it was about 3ish. Then at 7pm, went to dinner at Zizzi because they had a £1 deal. I had this linguini with tomato sauce and prawn. Then a tiramisu for dessert. OMG. I swear, when I got home. I just felt horrible. Already, as we were walking to the restaurant, I was still burping couscous =.=" Sighh. Never doing that again.

I still partly feel like i want to die… but I need to be in uni in about an hour because we have a magazine group meeting.

For the past few days I haven’t been able to sleep past 8am, no matter how late I sleep the night before. It was so annoying, especially since my friend was over for the weekend. I’d wake up early, but as not to disturb, I’d just have to lay there and resist temptation and not wake them. Today however, I managed to sleep till 8:30am. Woohoo? Well, step by step. :)

Btw, I’m obsessed with John Mayer’s album Battle Studies. :D Especially this song:

Isn’t it awesome? The rest of his songs are just as nice. :D Go buy his album~ Or listen to it on Spotify, which is what I do. hehe.

icecream

No comments: